Based in Brooklyn, New York
Press / Business contact:
Stuido Studios (formerly known as Eos Interactive) is an independent game studio located in New York City, currently working on Virtual Reality games and interactive experiences.
Stuido Studios (formerly Eos Interactive) started with the partnership of Jose Zambrano and Robert Canciello in November 2015. The two met through the “Learn Unity in 8 Weeks” program offered by Playcrafting in New York City. Soon after the program finished, they kept working from coffee shops late at night developing their first game, Holiseum. Through these late night jams, Hessavacio Hassan and Andy Lohmann (also Playcrafting students) joined the team. Though a playable demo of Holiseum was created in a month, it was eventually shelved as the scope of the game outmatched the skills of the group at the time. The team then focused on doing various game jams to improve their team dynamics and gain experience with rapid development. After a while, they decided to focus their efforts on a project proposed by Hessvacio called “Don't Look Away”, a Gear VR horror experience. This title launched on the Oculus store for free and successfully acquired over 200K downloads. Up until this point, Stuido Studios had been a hobby project/company, but Rob and Jose always wanted to make it a full time studio. With this recent success, they knew this was their chance, but they also knew they would need additional help. They both reached out to John Corn, a seasoned game developer and mutual participant in the Playcrafting community. They shared their vision for the compnay, and showed him the daily operations and organization of the studio. John was sold, and decided to join as co-founder and lead developer.After that
After setting our sights on being a fully independent studio, we started pre-production on our next title "The Take", along with two other titles - "Flip Off" and "Wacky Stack" to be developed later in the year. The studio currently operates with three full-time members: Rob Canciello, Jose Zambrano, and John Corn. We are looking to slowly expand our team once our projects start to require it.
The Take Interview at Play NYC 2017 YouTube
Don’t Look Away Lets Play YouTube
HoloHackathon ft. Eos Interactive (Stuido Studios) Vimeo
The Indie Game Jame - Presented by Schick Hydro YouTube
There are far more images available for Stuido Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Stuido Studios. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated for “Best Student Game"" - Bit Awards, 1 December, 2017
- "Nominated for “Best Student Game"" - 16’ Bit Awards, 15 December, 2016
- "1st Place" - Looking Glass Factory's HoloHackathon, 01 October, 2017
- "Featured at The Indie Game Jam Arcade" - Microsoft Theater - Los Angeles, The Game Awards, 07 December, 2017
- "I think the game that I’ve gotten the most excited about is called Don’t Look Away and that is a game that we’ve highlighted in a number of ways. "
- Dan Butchko, techraptor
- "New York based Indie developers, Eos Interactive (Stuido Studios) have put themselves on the map with an upcoming one versus one local multiplayer game. "
- Natalie Barabash, elotalk
- "Calkarious felt like a classic arcade game...The premise is simple, but also different enough to keep me interested and add just enough tension to bump up the stakes."
- Shann Smith, Popdust
- "During the indie game jam, up-and-coming and established indie game developers from 10 gaming studios collaborated to create four games..."
- Kayla Bibeau, Multivu
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Founder, Biz, Lead 3D Artist
Founder, Designer, Lead Producer
Founder, Technical Artist, Lead Developer